MiniPac™: Enclosure cooling specifically for classified applications.
As more and more electrical equipment becomes packed into smaller enclosures, the heat generated inside those enclosures rises. That heat can cause process shutdown through tripped overloads or worse, damage to the equipment. In some critical applications, downtime can cost thousands of dollars per hour.
Engineered to provide cooling directly for heat sources such as VFDs, AC drives, PLCs, and communication equipment, our MiniPac enclosure cooling systems maximize cooling efficiency while minimizing the unit footprint. This allows for mounting on enclosures as shallow as 12".
Specific Systems MiniPac™ enclosure coolers provide cooling that can help prevent costly downtime.
Features & Benefits:
- Built for Class 1, Div 2, Groups B, C, & D; T4
- Engineered specifically for hazardous location cooling, not rebuilt from light industrial air conditioners
- Does not require purge and pressurized system
- Dust resistant coils for filterless operation in most environments
- Cleanable, reusable aluminum mesh filter protects coils for extremely dusty and dirty atmospheres
- Digital temperature control
- Narrow design to accommodate 12-in (300-mm) deep cabinets
- R134a earth-friendly refrigerant
- Models for 115, 230 and 400/460 3-phase VAC power input
- UL Listed to save customers time and money with agency approvals
- Easy-mount flanges for simple installation
- Mounting hardware, gaskets and user manual furnished with the unit
- Every unit functionally tested before shipping
- Attractive design with no heavy cast enclosure and minimal use of visible fasteners
With severe duty options including 316 stainless steel and corrosion resistant coatings, these systems are built to cool process control equipment in hazardous locations like those found in chemical, petrochemical, refining, and drilling applications…even offshore.
MiniPac™ systems are available in cooling capacities up to 11,000 BTUH (3.2 kW) with simple installation and minimal maintenance.
Specific Systems can design and construct custom HVAC equipment to suit special requirements, including units for non-hazardous locations. Call Specific Systems for further information on MiniPac™, InPac, and our other lines of industrial and commercial air conditioning and pressurization equipment.