We help EPCs and engineering firms serve end users by providing accurate and timely information while working with your team to ensure a cost-effective solution to every industrial application.
Our team of designers and sales engineers can provide supporting documentation such as heat load studies, fan curves, duct design, 3D files, and more, along with expert application knowledge.
Pre-written, configurable, drop-in specifications make it efficient for your team to incorporate a Specific Systems HVAC into your design's overall application and documentation.
Fast Budgetary Quotes
Response speed is often critical during the design phase, especially when it comes to determining a project budget. Our sales engineers provide fast turnaround for budgetary estimates.
Collaborating on HVAC Requirements
We have been providing heavy-duty HVAC systems to industrial markets for over 45 years and have accumulated a library of knowledge over that time. Several of our team of engineers have over 20 years experience designing and developing unique, practical solutions to individual problems.
Let us help you on your next project by providing our expertise to save you time by supplying documentation during the specification process.
- Heat load studies prepared using time-proven software
- Fan, coil, and other major component selection based on long-term relationships with our vendors
- Configurable system guide specifications preset with the information you need to drop directly into your master HVAC specification
- 3D drawings in several formats to help you ensure placement and fitment for access and maintenance
- Duct design to maintain proper distribution and airflow throughout the facility
Individualized or Full Custom HVAC
Specific Systems units can be found worldwide, from hazardous areas on offshore platforms in the North Sea to high ambient applications in the Arizona desert. To meet the demanding needs of these wide-ranging applications, we work closely with our vendors to supply only the highest quality components so you can rest assured that the systems will perform at maximum capacity.
Each order we receive is a unique opportunity to challenge ourselves while delivering an excellent experience for our customers, whether that is incorporating our standard designs into a project or developing a completely custom solution.
Through our long history, we have developed systems for U.S. government agencies and military, renewable energy companies, municipal governments, and several companies we would love to tell you about but are unable to disclose due to NDAs. We are proud of our participation in these projects, and look forward to working with you on yours.
- Cooling and pressurization for the NASA space shuttle mobile crawler
- Military radar and personnel cooling equipment
- Hazardous location Class 1, Division 1 equipment cooling for dozens of oil and gas facilities
- BAS integrated, redundant, multiple unit set ups for portable and temporary data centers
- High ambient equipment cooling for energy storage at a solar farm