Explosion Proof HVAC
Engineered for safety and durability in some of the world's most dangerous environments.
Specific Systems® InPac® Series explosion proof air conditioning units are engineered and proven to provide safe air conditioning and stand up to the rigors and harsh conditions of corrosive and hazardous environments, including those found in locations such as:
- Water/Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Oil drilling rigs
- Offshore processing plants
All-In-One Industrial Environmental Control
HVAC, Building Pressurization, and Humidity Control
- Available for use in hazardous locations up to Class I, Division 1, Groups C, & D locations, as well as Class I, Division 2, Groups B, C, & D
- Standard through the wall air conditioning configuration
- Also configurable in Wall Mount, Pad Mount, Roof Mount, or Split configurations, using the same components for reduced lifetime costs
- Built to demanding industrial specifications
- Innovative two-stage dual refrigeration circuit provides 50% redundancy on units over 3 tons
- Available corrosion resistant coatings and many other options
- CSA certification, UL Listed panels, with ATEX and IECEX certification available.