Air Handling Units
For Use with Chilled Water or Split Condenser
The flexibility of Specific Systems® InPac® Series environmental control allows complete customization, including integration with your existing on-site chiller system.
Most often, AHUs are purchased as part of a split system configuration using DX cooling or even a water cooled condenser. However, as more and more industrial customers have chilling towers on site for comfort cooling, we have seen an increase in demand for incorporating Specific Systems® chilled water air handling units into process buildings.
- Airflow from 1000 CFM - 20,000 CFM
- Cooling capacities up to 50-tons (600,000 BTUH / 176 kW)
- Variable flow control valves available on chilled water systems for optimizing cooling
Industrial Grade Chilled Water AHUs
HVAC, Building Pressurization, and Humidity Control
- Available for use in hazardous locations up to Class I, Division 1, Groups C, & D locations, as well as Class I, Division 2, Groups B, C, & D
- Standard through the wall air conditioning configuration
- Also configurable in To-the Wall Mount, Pad Mount, or Roof Mount configurations, using the same components for reduced lifetime costs
- Built to demanding industrial specifications
- Available corrosion resistant coatings and many other options
- CSA certification, UL Listed panels, with ATEX and IECEX certification available.